• Sunday Services
  • 9:00am
  • 10:30am
  • 12:00pm
  • 3387 Heights Ravenna Road, Muskegon, MI

"99% of prayer is learning to depend on god and trusting that god is good and for us. The other 1% is being specific in what we ask or say." Watch Pastor Zach Hamilton in the latest message in our series "Crazy Faith" to learn about prayer and dependance on God.